Kratom is becoming more well-known all over the nation. Not for its legal issues, but for the appearance it is making in bars. Kratom bars are becoming a thing and people are loving this alternative to alcohol. Who knew kratom could translate into a night of fun with your friends?
These types of bars are noted as being a twist between what we know as a traditional pub and other drinkeries. If you are new to kratom or even an avid user, you may be wondering what to expect from a kratom bar. Let’s take a closer look at what this type of bar offers and if you can expect to find one popping up in your neighborhood.
What is a Kratom Bar?
If choosing to use kratom as a food, kratom bars are an excellent place to do so. There are many uses for kratom but a lot of kratom purchasers choose to use it as a food. This hybrid establishment provides delicious kratom options that you may have never heard about before. You will be able to try kratom differently, and see if the kratom nightlife is your thing.
You will have the choice to infuse your drinks with your favorite strains. You may also find other exotic herbs offered in kratom bars such as kava. Kava is also very popular among those who are seeking wellness support.
Be sure to consult your general practitioner before trying any new herbs or supplements. You never want to take something that could potentially react with the medications you are currently on. Your physician will be well aware of your past and present medical history. They can help you decide if kratom is right for you or not.
If you are looking for a fun night out, then you may want to try a kratom bar. They will be packed with like-minded individuals who can enjoy yummy foods and drinks that are infused with kratom or other interesting herbs.
Why Are People Going Gaga Over Kava and Kratom Bars?
Life can be stressful and we all need to unwind a little. Some do not like the way alcohol makes them feel. While they want a pleasant night out with friends, they find themselves always sipping on a coke and being a designated driver.
This has changed. In metropolitan areas, you can now find popular hot spots to hang out that serve yummy treats that have been carefully infused with kava or kratom. So, you can enjoy a relaxing night out and gain wellness support. The more that people are learning about herbs like kava and kratom, the more popular they are becoming.
While these herbs do have some negative press surrounding them, they also have a huge community of support. That support is what led to the idea of opening an alternative bar. The kratom community is happy to have space where they can share their love of kratom with others.
So, what is the appeal of a kratom bar? Here are just some of the most common reasons why you may want to visit a kratom bar.
- No Hangover – While it can be fun to have a relaxing night out and enjoy some alcoholic drinks with friends, you have the possibility of having a hangover the next day. This is not something you will have to worry about when visiting a kratom bar. You can enjoy your night with friends knowing that tomorrow you will have no hangover to contend with.
- Experience Kratom In A Different Way – While it’s nice to purchase your kratom online and enjoy it in the comfort of your home. A kratom bar allows you to take kratom to the next level. You can enjoy it in a social setting with others who enjoy kratom products. This allows you to converse with others about products and can help you experience wellness in a whole new light.
- Drinks and Food – A lot of kratom users will be stuck in a rut. Using kratom in the same ways and never really getting to experience what kratom has to offer them. Kratom bars allow users to experience kratom differently. In a way that can be pleasing and exciting.
These are just a few of the reasons why kratom users enjoy going to kratom-themed bars. The benefits go beyond what we have listed here. It is a culture that allows kratom users to feel a sense of being. Allowing them to experience a social life in a way they find enjoyable.
The Most Popular Kava and Kratom Bars
Kava and kratom bars are new thing that has not caught on in all locations. You have to understand that kratom is banned in some areas of the United States. However, in the areas where kratom is legal, more and more offerings are popping up.
You will more than likely see these types of bars popping up in Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, South Carolina, Texas, and Washington. These are populated areas where kratom is most popular.
- Nakava Bar – 140 NW 20th St. Boca Raton, FL 33431
- The Grass Roots Kava House – 957 Central Ave St. Petersburg, FL 33705
- Brooklyn Kava Bar – 191 Suydam St. Brooklyn, NY 11221
- Kava Social – 120 Bedford Ave Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Mystic Water Kava Bar – 7561 Center Ave #6, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- The Root of Happiness Kava Bar – 1949 Zinfandel Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
If you have a favorite kratom bar you like to hang out at let us know in the comments below and we will add it to our list.
How To Find A Kratom Bar Near You
A quick Google search will help you pull up kratom bars near me. However, you may find that it is a bit tricky to find this type of bar in your area. There is a good chance that there are no kratom bars where you live.
Looking for an actual kratom bar may not be the best approach. You will find that most of these types of bars are referred to as Kava bars. This is because kava would be the main herb on the menu and kratom is added on as another choice.
A lot of kava bars will not even advertise that they offer kratom. This is because of all the legalities that surround kratom. They market them as kava bars and kratom is just another herb they offer. Kava has less of a bad reputation than kratom. So, this is the reason why kava bars are marketed in this way.
Kava has an untarnished reputation. Most people look at this herb as an ancient relic that offers a load of wellness support. Kratom, on the other hand, has gone through the wringer when it comes to legal issues. To avoid all the bad stigma that surrounds kratom, these bars are most frequently advertised under kava.
With that said, you need to keep in mind that not all kava bars are going to offer kratom. It just happens that these are the types of bars you would find kratom in. So, you will need to check if your local establishment offers kratom or not before heading out.
While it may be rare, you may also be able to find kratom bars by researching “ketum bars”. This is just another word for kratom. However, it is more commonly referred to in its native countries in Southeast Asia. Some kratom communities still refer to kratom as “ketum”.