With all the kratom legalities in the United States, you may be wondering, “Is kratom legal in Nevada?” Yes, you can buy, sell, and possess kratom in Nevada without any issues. Nevada is one of the first states to pass the Kratom Consumer Protection Act, which helps place regulations on the kratom industry. Let’s take a closer look at the kratom industry in Nevada.
Is Kratom Legal In Nevada?
Nevada allows the recreational use of marijuana, so it is no surprise that kratom is also welcome in this state. Many states across the nation have banned the use of kratom including Rhode Island, Indiana, and Vermont. While others have made it legal but there are areas within the state that have placed a ban on kratom, such as Sarasota County in Florida.
This can cause some confusion for kratom users. Especially if they do not pay close attention to the laws and what is going on. This is not the case for Nevada. You will find kratom in many local stores throughout this state. It can be found in major cities including Las Vegas, Carson City, Reno, Henderson, and Sparks.
Legalities of Kratom In Nevada
In 2016, Nevada passed the Kratom Consumer Protection Act. Anyone who is over the age of 18 can legally buy kratom. Any products that are contaminated or adulterated are illegal and will be punishable by law.
AB303 was the bill that made Nevada the 4th state to accept the KPCA. This was an important move, as the kratom industry is not regulated without this act in place. This act helps keep consumers safe while placing the necessary regulations to hold vendors accountable for kratom products that are not fit for the market.
The KCPA is a welcome bill among kratom enthusiasts and lawmakers. This act means that there are regulations in place so the industry is safe. Allowing vendors to offer their customers the highest quality products. It also protects kratom bans and allows users to freely access kratom online and locally. There are no new bills or pending legislation for kratom in Nevada.
Classification Of Kratom In Nevada
Many states have classified kratom and placed it among other dangerous controlled substances on the Schedule I list. This is not the case for Nevada. They chose to regulate the industry and allow their citizens the chance to make their own decision when it comes to kratom. With the adoption of the KPCA, there are no worries that kratom will be classified or ban in the future.
Is Kratom Popular In Nevada?
Now that you know the answer to, “Is kratom legal in Nevada?” You may be wondering if it is popular. Yes, kratom is popular in this state. You will find it in many local shops including vape shops, smoke shops, and specialty shops. Also, Nevada went the extra mile and signed the Kratom Consumer Protection Act into action. Meaning they cared enough to regulate the industry and ensure that there are no bans on kratom in this state.
Buying and Shipping Kratom In Nevada
A lot of people like to buy their kratom online because they can get better pricing. Also, the quality tends to be higher and it is convenient to get it delivered to your home. However, other people hesitate to order kratom online as they are worried about shipping kratom.
Yes, kratom is ban in some areas of the United States. However, it is the final destination that matters when it comes to shipping. So, as long as you are over the age of 18 and are having your products ship to an address in Nevada there should be no issues. All shipping companies must comply with state and federal laws. There are no laws not allowing kratom to be shipped and received in this state.
American Kratom Association
The American Kratom Association is well known in the United States for the support that they offer the kratom industry. They have designed GMP protocols to help vendors meet a higher standard when offering products to customers. Although these regulations are not mandated, we find them a vital part of our process.
The AKA has also come up with the Kratom Consumer Protection Act and is actively trying to get each state to adopt it. This act aims to regulate the industry and take care of issues such as age restriction. You can follow their active efforts by visiting the American Kratom Association’s website.
Kratom Consumer Protection Act
There has been a lot of talk of the Kratom Consumer Protection Act so far in this blog. Mainly because it is the main legislation to regulate the kratom industry. Nevada is one of 4 states who have accepted this act and put it in place. This act addresses:
- Clearly labeled ingredients
- That the sale or transfer possession of any kratom to another person under 18 years of age is prohibited
- The amount of mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine contained in the product be listed
- The amount of mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine contained in the packaging be listed
- The common or usual name of each ingredient used in the manufacture of the kratom product, listed in descending order of predominance
- The name and the principal mailing address of the manufacturer or the person responsible for distributing the kratom product
- Clear and adequate directions for the consumption of kratom the product necessary for its safe and effective use
- Any precautionary statements as to the safety and effectiveness of the kratom product
Is The Legal Status Of Kratom In Jeopardy?
Kratom is regulated by state laws. There is no talk of changing this, which means that the legal status of kratom will not change on a nationwide level. However, it is highly important that you track the laws in your state and offer support when it is needed.
Will Nevada Ban Kratom?
No, Nevada chose to regulate kratom and save it from future kratom bans. This was done by adopting the Kratom Consumer Protection Act. So, these regulations have made the industry safer for kratom users and will appease any issues lawmakers did have about kratom.
Where Can You Buy Kratom in Nevada?
Tons of local shops offer legal kratom. You will find this ancient herb in specialty shops, as well as vape shops and smoke shops. Here are just a few to check out.
- Looking to buy 100% pure gold bali kratom online at affordable prices? oasis kratom offers aka and gmp verified products starting at $15. shop now!$15.00 – $325.00 Select options
- Finding high-quality Gold Maeng Da Kratom Is Not Easy. Check out Oasis Kratom's pure and organic products that are third-party lap tested.$15.00 – $325.00 Select options
- Green Malay Kratom comes from the forests that are found within Malaysia’s mountainous countryside. Lab Tested - Money Back Guarantee!$15.00 – $325.00 Select options
King Kratom- 420 Smoke Shop
- Location: 1040 E Flamingo Rd E, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Phone: (702) 339-3033
- Hours: Monday – Saturday 9 to 10, Sunday 10 to 10
Smoke Vapor kratom CBD Shop
- Location: 1649 W Warm Springs Rd, Henderson, NV 89014
- Phone: (702) 433-6365
- Hours: Monday – Saturday 8:30 to 7:30, Sunday 10 to 6
LV Smoke & Vapor
- Location: 615 S Green Valley Pkwy #150, Henderson, NV 89052
- Phone: (702) 998-0209
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 8:30 to 8:30, Sunday 10 to 7
LUAM Smoke Shop
- Location: 2804, 314 S Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107
- Phone: (702) 870-0005
- Hours: Monday – Saturday 9 to 9, Sunday 10 to 8
KRATOM SMOKE SHOP
- Location: 1965 N Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89108
- Phone: (702) 823-4656
- Hours: Monday – Saturday 8:30 to 9, Sunday 9 to 8
Buying Kratom From Online Vendors
Buying products can be tricky as there are a lot of scams out there. However, if you use the right precautions you will be able to find a trusted kratom vendor who can supply you with kratom for the long haul. Here are some questions to ask yourself when shopping around for kratom products.
- Is the vendor registered as a member of the American Kratom Association?
- Does the vendor do lab testing on all of their products?
- Does the label mention the product is 100% all-natural Mitragyna Speciosa?
- Are there good reviews for the vendor on third-party sites?
These things will help you find a good kratom vendor who can supply high-quality kratom.
As a premium kratom vendor, we are registered with the AKA. We follow all GMP protocols to ensure you are getting the highest quality products. All products are ethically harvested and we test according to GMP regulations. Each lot is tested 9+ times for salmonella, E. coli, staph, yeast, mold, and to confirm its 100% all-natural Mitragyna Speciosa. Visit our Lab Test page to learn more about our quality assurance measures or to request a copy of our most recent lab test results.
Take some time to check out our wide selection of kratom powders and capsules. Also, explore our blog and get the latest industry news. We hope this blog has answered your question, “Is kratom legal in Nevada?” If you are looking to see if kratom is legal in another state, check out our legality page.